Monrovia BMW Used Cars | Monrovia BMW Dealer 2011


Monrovia BMWMonrovia BMW

Monrovia BMWMonrovia BMW

Monrovia BMWMonrovia BMW

Monrovia BMWMonrovia BMW


Monrovia BMW Used Cars. I came here on Saturday (10/17) to test drive a Mini Cooper. All I wanted to do was just that, and I got it. Come 15:30 and walked around looking at cars with a few friends. As soon as Roger, a salesman came up and introduced himself. I began to question him and start looking at models. He recommended the type of S. I got in the car for about 5 minutes to get there. It was definitely a fun little car ajaa.Jälleenmyyntisopimuksen perfectly positioned next to Fwy so you can easily jump Fwy floor or in the car on a quiet side street.

When I was done test driving, Roger seemed to own a mini, and I told him to give me his card and that it would consider. No pressure on him at all. He was very helpful in answering all your questions, and showed he really cared, not like some other sellers who know you are there for a test drive and nothing else so they do not give you any attention.
share