Brecht BMW | Brecht BMW Escondido



Brecht BMW. Poor Rachel. She just wanted to return to his BMW lease. Following the instructions to take your car to any authorized dealer, arrived at Brecht BMW in San Diego. Brecht manager refused to accept the car, a decision conveyed to cry in front of their children, threatening to call the police, saying that "Volkswagen again" because they "deserve to own a BMW." Rachel writes:

July 19, 2007 I took my BMW rented in Escondido, CA. (Brecht BMW). He said Chase (lender) to take the car back to any of the dealers. That should take a photo of the car in front of the dealership I'm leaving and have the dealer check the odometer reading, leave the keys with them and I like to do. If I turned the car into a dealership for 19, then I would be financially penalized.
share