Connell Nissan | Connell Nissan Costa Mesa


Connell Nissan ServiceConnell Nissan Service

Connell Nissan ReviewsConnell Nissan Reviews

Connell ChevroletConnell Chevrolet

Surf City NissanSurf City Nissan

Connell Nissan. lol Had a look around at the new car offerings, and both the management and sales staff I dealt with seemed to know a lot about the vehicles and current promotions Nissan had going, in fact almost left with a different car.. I was kept in the loop every step of the way, from the quote to completion, and everything was performed exactly as the writer said it would. Their service staff is extremely knowledgeable, and even advised me of a technical service bulletin available for my car. I'm really glad I did. My Review of Connell Nissan: I work near Connell and needed service so I thought I would give them a shot.
share