BMW France 2010


They shall remain nameless as they are probably no better or no worse than any other BMW dealer. My idea was to buy a new BMW R1200 RT, to replace my ageing BMW R1100RS, so I duly went to a BMW dealer somewhere in the south of England. In the UK, BMW have recently merged their motorcycle dealers with their car dealers, so they are both sold from the same premises. I've had quite a few bikes as you would expect given my age, and recently decided to get a new bike for a trip down through France and Andorra to Barcelona, Spain, in September this year. I'm not a hard core biker and I'm not interested in taking them apart any more, but I just love the feeling of being on two wheels.


I spent most of my time on an airfield as a young boy, and there was always something with two wheels and an engine to play around with.  I've been riding bikes since I was about 10 years old.

Again I've had quite a few bikes as you would expect given my age, and recently decided to get a new bike for a trip down through France and Andorra to Barcelona, Spain, in September this year.