Ferrari 2010

Ferrari, He It wasn't until I saw some ordinary Canadian bloke named Jay who was a manager at a Midas Muffler store, before he too decided enough was enough and did something about it. A fear of failure, and to a slightly lesser extent, a fear of success. I always knew I had the ability to do much more, but I was paralysed by fear more than anything. And I for one can't talk; I spent a good part of the first 12 years out of school sitting on the bonnet (hood)!


And I've seen more than I care to witness, barely put the key in the ignition, let alone get out of neutral! But for some reason, millions before us and millions more in the future will just cruise through life in first or second gear. Everyone has the ability to reach the stars, to go where nobody has been and to do what no-one has done. Compared to a Ferrari, the human mind and body is more like a Space Shuttle! As human beings, each and every one of us have so much to offer and almost unlimited potential.


So why do so many people go through life stuck in first gear? Whatever your dream car is, if you had one, you'd try to get your money's worth. But it doesn't matter. You might say,"I don't even like Ferraris". I mean seriously, who would own a Ferrari and drive around in first or second gear for the life of the car?