FAV 4 Ever 2010


You can email me with suggestions/corrections and I will credit you A site can use this FAQ provided that they request my permission first. If you wish to obtain permission to use this guide, then email me with a link to your site and I will check it out and respond. This information is not considered 'official', so there may be some mistakes.All information contained herein is based solely on my and other players' experiences going through thi game. This guide may not be reproduced or used in any way, shape, or form without my permission. Pleases do not spam me or send me viruses (someone has been having fun at my expense lately). Anyone w/suggestions which ARE NOT covered in this FAQ can email me at: yung_o2002@yahoo.com.This FAQ is designed to give general information about the NTSC version of Gran Turismo 4.This game marks Polyphony Digital's fourth outing in the famed Gran Turismo series. If you have a Gran Turismo 3 save on your Memory Card, then you can transfer up to 100,000 credits to Gran Turismo 4 at the start of the game giving you 110,000 to start with.