Mitsubishi Colt 2010


Whilst it may not be ideal for I part exchanged my old super-mini, and the already attractive price was made even better by handing over the keys to my old car. It was an instant infatuation, and as I don't have to worry about accommodating a family it was the perfect choice for my personal situation. I saw a Ralliart model that knocked my socks off, and after a few days of deliberation I decided to take the plunge and go for a test drive (I'm that sensible at least). I bought a new Mitsubishi Colt on a whim, and whilst I probably shouldn't confess to that kind of spontaneity, I've never been one to dither over a purchase by weighing up every single factor before finding out that it's too late.The new model is an advanced version of its predecessors, with more than enough individual features to set it apart as a new breed of Mitsubishi brilliance. This isn't a colt, it's a miniature stallion. In fact, the only thing wrong with the Colt is the name. The handling is crisp and delightful even on longer journeys, and there's enough poke to get you from A to B with the minimum of fuss. It might be the baffling amount of interior space that seems to imply a tryst with the tardis, or perhaps it's the stunningly good looks of a car that is versatile enough to squeeze into even the most meager space.There's something about the new Mitsubishi Colt that I can't quite put my finger on.There's something about the new Mitsubishi Colt that I can't quite put my finger on. It might be the baffling amount of interior space that seems to imply a tryst with the tardis, or perhaps it's the stunningly good looks of a car that is versatile enough to squeeze into even the most meager space. The handling is crisp and delightful even on longer journeys, and there's enough pokIn fact, the only thing wrong with the Colt is the name. This isn't a colt, it's a miniature stallion. The new model is an advanced version of its predecessors, with more than enough individual features to set it apart as a new breed of Mitsubishi brilliance. I bought a new Mitsubishi Colt on a whim, and whilst I probably shouldn't confess to that kind of spontaneity, I've never been one to dither over a purchase by weighing up every single factor before finding out that it's too late. I saw a Ralliart model that knocked my socks off, and after a few days of deliberation I decided to take the plunge and go for a test drive (I'm that sensible at least). It was an instant infatuation, and as I don't have to worry about accommodating a family it was the perfect choice for my personal situation. e to get you from A to B with the minimum of fuss.